[mythtv-users] DVB-C in Sweden (Comhem)

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Thu Dec 25 14:37:15 EST 2003

I have been thinking about this too, I also have comhem.

It's a bit expensive, a wintv dvb-c card for about 2700Kr, a addon for 2 CI
Slots 1000Kr and a CI card costs about 1000Kr plus a subscription.

So it woud be intresting to know that it actualy works before buying
anything.
And I don't know in what state the dvb-c code in mythtv is. Is it working?
If so how well?
How is the linux drivers?
Does all this work with the new encryption comhem uses?