[mythtv-users] Forum better than mailing list

reflex reflex-2000 at gmx.net
Thu Dec 25 08:37:26 EST 2003

J. Donavan Stanley schrieb:

[forum request]

> >This would prevent questions to be posted over
and over again
> >to the list. And in case of phpBB we would finally have a
> >really good searching function!
> >

> Oh and I might add, that if you yourself had availed yourself
> of the available tools you'd know that this topic had been
> covered to death a couple weeks ago. (and probably before that)

Yes, I am sorry about that. I have now checked this. I found 99
mails. Most of them from the same thread but this super
intelligent search function does not recognize the thread an
displays every mail as single object. I read some of the posts
and it looks like the conversation drifted over to whether pop3
or imap is better. Do I now have to read all 99 posts to find the
conclusion?

Anyway, this still doesn't solve the documentation issue.

--
Clemens Wacha           wacha at gmx.ch           ICQ:12620492

proudly running Debian/GNU Linux. See http://www.debian.org