[mythtv-users] EPIA - CLE266 questions

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Thu Dec 25 07:46:28 EST 2003

On Thursday 25 December 2003 12:41, Jelle Kalf wrote:

> with your drivers I'm getting a green lined screen for a second when I'm
> starting the liveTV or when I'm watching a recording. But I never get such
> a screen when changing channels. I once tried the redhat install with
> mythtv and I kind of recall seeing such a line as well .. can't recall if
> it were your driver or the via drivers.

I've got an updated driver that does a full green screen not the lines... but
I wanted to know what the via binaries did. ie. green screen, green stripes
or black screen.

You'll only get the green on channel changing if the via driver is
re-initted... so when the aspect ratio or resolution changes I expect it will
happen.

Cheers,

--
Ivor Hewitt.