[mythtv-users] Jerky live TV

Graham Wheeler gram at bradygirl.com
Thu Dec 25 02:32:39 EST 2003

The recording directory is set to /myth which is only 1% used. The file
system that is full is the ring buffer, which is set to be 8Gb in the
settings. I would expect that to always be at 100% use (unless there is
some glitch which means that even though KnoppMyth made it 8Gb and set
the size in the config to be 8Gb I need to set the size in the config to
be less than that).

Your comments are unhelpful (as well as snide).