[mythtv-users] Anyone have pictures of their mythtv boxes?

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Wed Dec 24 15:28:20 EST 2003

On 24 Dec 2003 at 14:04, Malcolm wrote:

> If anyone has pictures of their mythtv boxes all setup and hooked up I'd
> love to see them.  It would be helpful in terms of cables etc.  I'm trying to
> visualize all the TV in and out connections needed / used.

I've put some pics on line instead of emailing them. Basically I hope to
clean up my machine when I move next year and will have the space to setup
multiple backends and frontends, currently both are on the same box in the
living room.

Actually looking at the pictures now, it's almost frightening seeing the
cable morass ;-)

http://www.pdscc.com/mythtv/

I can see now why my girlfriend is loath to let me set this up in the living
room. LOL

Since I don't own a TV, all my multimedia stuff goes through the comp, 2
vcrs, digital cable box, cassette deck, video conferenceing camera etc.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting