[mythtv-users] OT: nForce2 -- the real scoop

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Wed Dec 24 11:23:24 EST 2003

I really haven't had that experience with my Shuttle MN31/N. It has been
quite a rock in terms of stability, speed and features so I couldn't be
happier.
However, I do heartily agree that one or two bad experiences with components
tends to make you shy away from them for future uses. Have a great holiday!

-Sean