[mythtv-users] Nifty HTPC resource:

Carlos Fernandez Sanz cfs-myth at nisupu.com
Wed Dec 24 09:49:57 EST 2003

Be aware that Antec's Overture does not allow a Zalman cooler to be
installed (which to me means it's a no-no).

I got an Accent (see http://www.kanam.co.kr) today. I haven't opened the box
yet (just arrived from picking up the rest of the parts I needed) but looks
like the only decent solution so far.

I'll post something when I'm doing building my basic mythtv box.