[mythtv-users] X-Box Frontend, problems with Watch Recordings Data

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Wed Dec 24 07:13:04 EST 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:
>>All the information in the watch recording
>>guide is gibberish (-1, 0, myth://192.168...) and then
>>there is one recorded item that is listed correctly
>>(an episode of 24).  Everything is listed correctly
>>when running the frontend on the same machine as the
>>backend.
>>
>>Anyone have any ideas?  it's so frustrating being so
>>close to having a perfect system.
>

> Version mismatch between the frontend and backend.
>
> Isaac

The Frontend, assuming he is using my 0.13 update off my site is plain
vanilla 0.13 as released.

I noticed something similar when I was trying out Xebian and used the
debian packages of .13. It seemed like the debian packages where perhaps
  newer, maybe CVS or something.

I did not give it much more thought as the Xebian experiment was a
failure anyway. For some reason, Myth cannot seem to run decently on any
  xbox video driver after the one I currently use, which I pilfered from
Ed's 0.4.1. The latest Xebian allows perfect overscan, but runs at about
15fps. Oddly Mplayer runs normal. Weird.

Dennis