[mythtv-users] deleting videos from MythVideo?

James Colannino email2jamez at dslextreme.com
Tue Dec 23 21:02:07 EST 2003

Hey everyone.  I found quite frustratingly that I cannot delete videos
from MythVideo under the frontend.  This is very frustrating since if
one rips enough DVD's it can consume quite a lot of space.  Is there a
way through the frontend that I can do this that I just am not seeing?

I have one other question as well.  When I use MythVideo to play a
video, I can no longer use the remote once I exit out of the video.  I
found out that this was because after mplayer exits it does not return
control to the Myth frontend.  Is there a way to be able to use the
remote again after playing a video other than using the mouse to
actually click inside the Myth window?  Thanks in advance.

James