[mythtv-users] MythFrontend only runs as root

David Brieck Jr. myth at brieck.com
Tue Dec 23 13:53:53 EST 2003

Thanks very much, that makes sense, I'll change the startup script to
reflect this. I have one more, semi-related question:

Does mythbackend do a modprobe ivtv when it starts? If it doesn't, what
is the recommended way to do this, with another init script? Does
modprobe ivtv need to be done before mythbackend starts up? If it
doesn't, should I just put this in rc.local?