[mythtv-users] pvr-350 s-vhs out failing

anlashok1956 at netscape.net anlashok1956 at netscape.net
Tue Dec 23 10:51:12 EST 2003

I am new to the list, but have one question.  I have a myth system running and it is great.  However the only video out working is the standard composite out.  How do I get the s-video to output, or do I just have a dead s-out?

Thanks for any help.

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.