[mythtv-users] PVR-250 audio wire

Alan Brumley abrumley at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 23 10:38:50 EST 2003

First, is there a way you can hook up cable so you can remove the
line-in from the equation?
I have done multiple installs (different kernels and distros)  and
occasionally, I don't get audio on the tv tuner.  Following the
troubleshooting part of Justin's PVR250 w/ Redhat 9 & APT howto has
always made it work.  Read the section on ivtv.  (If you haven't
already)

Once that worked, I'd try the line-in setup.  Of course you could be a
dish user and this might not be possible, but don't most dish receivers
have cable out which you can run straight to the 250.

Good luck!