[mythtv-users] re: ppv.pl script problems

joe buckshin jbuckshin at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 11:46:34 EST 2003

There have been other posts related to this error but
I don't know if the exact fix was documented.  Perhaps
there's an updated script somewhere that addresses
this issue but I was able to fix this error by
removing the '\r' from the split statement.  Basically
change the line:

foreach (split /\r\n/, $response->content()) {

foreach (split /\n/, $response->content()) {

This line appears twice in the script so make sure to
change both.

Joe