[mythtv-users] Slow EPG & cause info

Roy Hooper rhooper at toybox.ca
Sun Dec 21 21:59:51 EST 2003

I was curious why I was experiencing extremely slow EPG performance.
After manual efforts to populate the database with icons it occured to
me that the icons I was adding weren't showing up still.  I then took
note of which icons weren't showing up still and which ones were, and
found a common trend:  Icons that were .GIF were not showing up.  Icons
that were .JPG were.  The fix: fix the database and convert the icons.
Unfortunately, mythfilldatabase will overwrite that at the next run.

Time to go figure out how to fix mythfilldatabase.

Roy