[mythtv-users] PCTV tuning UK

Marc Mosthav marc at mosthav.com
Sat Dec 20 16:47:23 EST 2003

Hi all,

First of all MyhTV is an amazing piece of software!!! I have started lurking
a few weeks ago and am just starting to learn what all the in's and out's
are. I have just started the process of setting up my first mythbox. It is
an EPIA Nehemiah with 160GB Seagate 7200RPM, 512MB RAM and a Pinnacle PCTV
PRO w/ IR running RH9 with the 2.4.20-8 kernel and the VIA drivers. What I
just can't get to grips with is tuning the channels on the TV card. Also, I
have to set the resolution to under 400x400 in order to get any kind of
performance. I am sorry if these are FAQ's, but any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers,
Marc