[mythtv-users] Re: corrupted video with DVB

martin north martin at chipsandpeas.com
Sat Dec 20 10:06:35 EST 2003

RH 8.0.

But i have upgraded from Xfree 4.2 (RH 8.0 default) to Xfree 4.3 - this was
because mythtv needed qt-3.1 (amongst other things).

The Via 40032-lite binarys seemed to be happy with the 4.3 update, but maybe
the 40038-full are not. I'll try going back to the Via 40032-full binarys
and see what happens.

Failing that i'll compile up your drivers..

thanks
martin