[mythtv-users] Re: corrupted video with DVB

martin north martin at chipsandpeas.com
Sat Dec 20 06:11:17 EST 2003

I'm running the clexf40032-lite package of drivers. Having said that, since
the lite package doesn't include the mpeg shared library, i added the
libddmpeg.so library into /usr/X11R6/lib by extracting is from the
clexf40038 package. So my drivers and librarys are from different versions -
which is perhaps not the smartest thing to do.

What version would u recommend? Or am i best using shared librarys instead??