[mythtv-users] M-179 in a Pundit?

Bret Wade Bret.Wade at xilinx.com
Sat Dec 20 00:41:14 EST 2003

Joseph A. Caputo wrote:

>Well, now that my 2 M-179's *and* my bonus have come in, I'm thinking about
>putting together a whole new box... has anybody put these in a Pundit yet,
>and if so, did you need to void the warranty to get them to fit (i.e., cut
>the case, etc)?
>
>-JAC

I have put a single PVR-250 in a Pundit which is a full size card. Of
the two PCI  slots, one can be used with some minor interference with
the cover, but in the other slot, the card overlaps a part of the
chassis and I think a major modification would be necessary to make it
work. I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it since my obvious choice
was to use the first slot. My cover doesn't quite close correctly on one
corner, but it's hardly noticeable.

Bret