[mythtv-users] Mythbrowser

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Fri Dec 19 12:29:35 EST 2003

Hey,
Yes I set up a couple categories and put a few sites in there that I know
worked.
When I try to use mythbrowser by hitting the favorite, i get:
Malformed URL www.google.ca or whatever

Jon

                      "Philippe C.Cattin"
                      <cattin at vision.ee.et        To:       Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
                      hz.ch>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  Re: [mythtv-users] Mythbrowser
                      mythtv-users-bounces
                      @mythtv.org

                      12/19/2003 10:07 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Discussion about
                      mythtv

Jonathon,

I'm the maintainer of the mythbrowser. have you entered your favorite
sites in the setup section? otherwise could you please give me more
deails what is happening exactly?

Philippe