[mythtv-users] Jarod's Fedora install - driver

me at johnwesleythomas.com me at johnwesleythomas.com
Thu Dec 18 17:09:13 EST 2003

I actually had the same experience when I went through the Fedora Core 1
install on my Pundit/PVR-250 system.  I updated the video and NIC drivers
anyway though and had no problems.

I also went ahead and installed MythTV with the "apt-get install
mythtv-suite" command since I had no purpose to install all 53 components
individually.  This box will only function as a MythTV box.

I am afraid that it might be all or nothing with this command.