[mythtv-users] Problem with HUE on MythTV-CVS...

Scott Likens damm at yazzy.org
Thu Dec 18 16:08:41 EST 2003

Hello, I recently built MythTV-CVS due to certain problems with it
changing channels on .13

So, I built -CVS it works for the most part.  But the hue is WAY off,
and I cannot get the keys to work in hue, as they are in the
documentation.

So, thus I implore the list on how to change the hue by hackery?

SuSE 8.2
AMD Athlon XP 1700+
512megs of RAM, this and that and that
QT 3.1.1
Using a PCI WinTVGo card, pretty standard bt848 driver.

NTSC of course.

Thanks, i'm not subscribed to the list so if you could respond to both
the list and me? for all knowledge.

Thanks.
Scott

--
"I think we ought to be out there doing what we do best - making large
holes in other people's countries." - George Carlin