[mythtv-users] Using lirc with mythgame apps...

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Wed Dec 17 23:57:38 EST 2003

Has anyone configured irxevent / lirc so they can use their remote for
playing simple games?

What I'd _like_ to happen is that when you launch frozen-bubble that the
repeat values on the up/down/left/right keys gets changed to something
reasonably fast.

Or perhaps those buttons could take over as mouse controls...?

But I can't figure out how to have the same remote codes be handled
differently by lirc according to what app has focus.  I'm using irxevent
with a .lircrc file to send keystrokes to MythTV.

Thanks,
Tony