[mythtv-users] Avermedia M179 in Black and White on svideo input

Steve Frank steve.frank at imibevcore.com
Wed Dec 17 12:13:52 EST 2003

I was messing around with my Avermedia m179 last night, and I switched
the input to 0 using /usr/lib/ivtv/test_ioctl -p 0 instead of 3 for the
Composite Input.  I'm stuck in black and white there.  Going back to
composit and restarting ivtv gets me color on the composite, but the
svideo of course is more desirable.  Has anyone got svideo in with m179
going in color?  This isn't something that's wayyyy out there.  :-)

Steve