[mythtv-users] Hardware and other questions

James Orr james at orrwhat.net
Wed Dec 17 01:01:21 EST 2003

Thanks for all the advice about a case.

I found an old HP Desktop which has a micro ATX with a 466 Celeron
processor in it.  It's a pretty crappy board, but with a PVR 350
handling most of the work it should be OK, shouldn't it?  At least to
get me started.

So that means my only purchases I need to make to get going are the PVR
350 and a hard drive.  Then I can upgrade the remaining components as I
go.

I would still appreciate an answer to some of my other questions
though.  I have quoted them below.

--
James Orr <james at orrwhat.net>