[mythtv-users] Caller ID (cidbcast) systray app for Windows

thomas at lea.com thomas at lea.com
Tue Dec 16 15:45:38 EST 2003

My MythTV setup includes a dedicated backend and 3
frontends (Pundit, M10000, Xbox).  I love the new
mythnotify addition for caller id display on the
frontends.  I wanted the caller id info to also display
on the Windows machines in my house, so I whipped up a
very simple system tray application that I would like
to share with anyone that cares:

http://thomas.lea.com/cidsystray.html

It has a prebuilt binary and the source (whoopie).
Just put a shortcut to the binary in your startup
folder.

Thanks to Ken Bass for the mythnotify code.

Thomas Lea

(apologies if my webmailer sends this in html)