[mythtv-users] Hardware Advice

Shane Hetzel shane-lists at thehillpeople.org
Tue Dec 16 14:03:42 EST 2003

That's actually the case I use. Pricey, but not as much as some. Pretty
quiet, looks great, but does tend to run a bit warmer than a box with
"regular" fans. It also should take any full-sized ATX (or micro-ATX, for
that matter).

Here's a previous thread where we discussed this very problem. This
specifically covered full-sized ATX motherboards, but if box size is an
issue, I'm you could probably find a few micro-ATX only cases.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/archive/MythTV_C2/Users_F11/Cool_ATX_cases_P91284/

Have fun building your system.

-Shane