[mythtv-users] MythTV, Fedora Core & ATrpms docs

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Dec 16 10:39:57 EST 2003

On Dec 16, 2003, at 07:26, Jim Chandler wrote:

> Jarod,
>
> Does this mean that 0.13 is tested and ready?  I see via apt-get that
> it's
> been available in at-testing for a week or so.  Is it ready for
> production
> use?

The 0.13 rpms haven't gone through quite as much QA as the 0.12 rpms
did prior to their release, partially because of Axel's current work
schedule. However, they're working perfectly for me on two systems
already, and have been for a few days. My production system is among
those running the 0.13 rpms now, and so far, I couldn't be happier
(well, at least until my pcHDTV and PVR-250 can happily coexist :).
Didn't miss a beat recording about 7 hours of stuff Monday night...

> BTW, thanks for all the great work on this!!!

=]

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...