[mythtv-users] Re: apt-get mythtvsuite

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de
Tue Dec 16 04:37:29 EST 2003

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 01:34:19PM -0500, Michael Starks wrote:
> >If something is not working, it's a bug ;)
> >=> Report it! :)
>
> Ok, I will :).  I selected mythtv-suite .12 with Synaptic and it still
> downloaded and installed .13.  I also had previously done a 'apt-get install
> mythtv-suite' and it complained about not being able to find mythbrowser.

;)
OK, that's not fixable, mythtv-suite 0.12 requires components higher
or equal to 0.12, and apt finds 0.13 components and wants to make you
happy ;)

mythtv-suite 0.12 will disappear immediately. Its purpose is to pull
in all (current) requirements, nothing more. 0.12 rpm will stay for a
few days in case someone finds out his setup is broken with the new
rpms.
Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de