[mythtv-users] nuvexport update

Terje Kvernes terjekv at math.uio.no
Mon Dec 15 18:33:11 EST 2003

Todd Chisholm <todd at oddjob.utias.utoronto.ca> writes:

  [ ... ]

> On the upside, I think that I've got two-pass recording going for
> the xvid codec, which improves the final product, if you have some
> extra cpu cycles.

  this is just as long as you use transcode, which means that you'll
  need the original output in mpg, from a PVR-card, right?  anyhow,
  thank you!  2-pass xvid export has been on my wishlist for a while,
  but I've been unable to get transcode to eat the mythtv nuv-files.

  (okay, simple solution, a PVR-350 makes a nice holiday gift...  :-)

--
Terje