[mythtv-users] Major problem with Myth .13

Curtis Wood curtis at penguinbrat.com
Mon Dec 15 18:24:35 EST 2003

   Here is a "possible" fix for you... Im not sure exactly what the
issue is, except for segfaults, I know that I have gotten segfaults on
-everything- before and everyone was clueless. Im using the fglrx
drivers for the ATI8500, and it does not like GLX extensions at all -
anything using them would dump right off the bat with a seg fault. I had
to disable the extension in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file - myth then would
just complain (or rather qt) about no glx extensions on such-n-such
display, but would work fine from there on out...