[mythtv-users] Leadtek 2000 XP -> audigy 2 -> line capture woe

Alexei Molchanov amolchanov at ecometry.com
Mon Dec 15 15:12:19 EST 2003

Hell All,

I've been trying to solve my problem for the past 2 days and so far
i haven't found a solution. Any help will be really appreciated.
My problem is that i cannot enable Line 1 Capture in alsamixer just
because i don't have it in there which leads to no sound during watching live tv.
If i connect line out from leadtek to mic and enable mix capture i can
heare sound via aplay /dev/dsp.
I can also here sound if i connect line out from the tuner to line in on the card
and unmute line 1 in alsamixer. Muting line 1 in alsamixer and executing
aplay /dev/dsp dont produce any sound except occasional squeaking.

I found a couple of posts with instructions that i'm going to try as soon  as get back home but i'd appreciate if somebody points out what could be wrong.

Thanks,
Alex