[mythtv-users] Remote Control Units

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at strangesoft.net
Mon Dec 15 12:25:14 EST 2003

On December 14, 2003 04:32 pm, Jay Camp wrote:
> You shouldn't be using lirc with the ATI remote.  It has a driver of its
> own from the gatos project with a module called ati_remote.  From there you
> just use xmodmap to remap the keys.  Are you sure we're talking about the
> same remote here?

lirc has a atiusb driver ;) I was using lirc for two reasons ;) I was still
testing another piece of htpc software, and lirc was already installed.

Yeah, its the same remote. lirc also supports the X10 RF remote with the same
driver IIRC. I think theres also another RF remote that uses the same
reciever...

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at strangesoft.net