[mythtv-users] XBox TVOut Quality

wishbone at h4b.org wishbone at h4b.org
Mon Dec 15 11:42:51 EST 2003

Hard to qualify this, but I think it looks easily as good as my geforce 4
svideo out.  It doesn't fill the screen completely (at least the setup I'm
using doesn't) but it's close enough to not be annoying.  It appears to
interlace fine, I don't see any strange artifacts.  I bought an xbox simply to
use just as a frontend and I wasn't disappointed by it.

I hope that helps,
joshua