[mythtv-users] RM-VL1000 remote and repeating keystrokes

matt matthew at imisssleep.com
Mon Dec 15 11:33:50 EST 2003

I used a digital camera to "watch" the ir coming out of the keyboard and the
remote. The keyboard has a flash-pause-fastflash while the remote learns a
flash-pause and apparently gives up. I'm thinking the fastflash may be too
fast for the remote to handle.

I'm going to try and borrow a different brand of ir keyboard and see if that
makes any difference at all. I *could* just use lirc but that would be just
another level of breakiness.