[mythtv-users] Has anyone used the Nebula Electronics Digitv card ?

Tony Case tony at cases.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 12:08:43 EST 2003

Hi all
	I had a quick look through the archive but didn't see anything on this
subject, so has anyone used the Nebula Electronics Digitv PCI card with Myth.
It is a terestrial digital TV receiver card if you haven't come across it.  I
was considering building a system with a mini ITX VIA MB, the Digitv card and
Myth and was wondering if anyone had any experience or advice on the subject.
	Many thanks, TC