[mythtv-users] Capture Cards

Dale Weber linuxgeek at thedynaplex.net
Sun Dec 14 18:54:10 EST 2003

On Sunday 14 December 2003 02:48 pm, Myth Man wrote:
> Here is what I would LOVE to have!!  :)
>
> http://www.cellarcinemas.com/cgi-bin/store/HD3.html

	Oh yeah!  I just realized this card allows one to take any component video
signal and record it..  :D:D  Facinating..  Too bad it doesn't seem to have
drivers for Linux.

> But it appears you can get a really good pcHDTV card that was designed
> for LINUX at  www.pchdtv.com

	I'm looking at getting one of these instead of the HiPix card, since this one
is already supported by and designed for Linux. :D

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.org
We support Open Source 100% with Linux and FreeBSD!