[mythtv-users] Remote Control Units

John Madill jmadill at joyousnoise.com
Sun Dec 14 18:33:19 EST 2003

Basically, what I had in mind was using another Remote *with* the
Hauppauge IR receiver.

Since I posted that, I was testing with lirc (irrecord) with some
controllers I had around, and it seems as though the Hauppauge unit
doesn't pick up some if the IR transmissions from the remote I tested
with (Sony RM-301, specifically).

Is this true?  Anything that can be done?

Thanks!

-jm