[mythtv-users] OpenBrick for Frontend?

Dale Weber linuxgeek at thedynaplex.net
Sun Dec 14 16:39:38 EST 2003

On Sunday 14 December 2003 10:45 am, Andrew Hogue wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone thought of using an OpenBrick for a mythtv frontend?  I can
> see one problem as not having space for a dvd/cd drive.

	Hmmmmmm, facinating..  :)  I just took a look at this, and found links to
other interesting similar things..  I have been wanting to get a small
embedded type system that could run full linux and/or support CF style
bootable flash disks.  I need something like this for my robotics project.

	Oh yeah, it just may make a good base for a Myth backend box, and it CAN be
gotten with a two PCI slot riser card.  :D  Facinating..

	8-Dale
--
The Dynaplex Network - http://www.thedynaplex.org
We support Open Source 100% with Linux and FreeBSD!