[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] MythVideo and MythGame debs now available

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Sun Dec 14 15:16:11 EST 2003

Thus spake Matt Zimmerman:
> Available from the same place as the other debs.  These have only been
> lightly tested because I don't really use them yet.  A number of people have
> asked for them, though, so I packaged them anyway.

Woo hoo, thanks!  As a result, people who were using my MythVideo debs
(up to 0.11, from drunkmonkey.org or wang-fu.org) should probably nuke
those entries from their sources.list, since I won't be updating mine to
0.13.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive
without zest. - Christian Dior