[mythtv-users] OK CD XBOX no.. FATX XBOX yes

wishbone at h4b.org wishbone at h4b.org
Sun Dec 14 15:10:18 EST 2003

This isn't really the list for this, but basically you need to edit the
evox ini file to add another entry to your menu system to load the default.xbe.
Mine looks like this:
Section "Root"
{
        Item "Load Linux","e:\default.xbe"
        Item "MAMEoX","f:\Apps\MAMEoX\default.xbe"

Where the "Load Linux" is the only line you really need to add...  With the
path to your linux default.xbe.

goodluck,
joshua