[mythtv-users] Want to re-record Recorded but deleted shows...

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Sat Dec 13 11:46:18 EST 2003

You might be able to do some mysql to delete those shows from your
oldrecorded table.  Something like:

use mythconverg;
select * from oldrecorded where title="title";

of course you can use other columns as a filter.

when you find that show then

delete from oldrecorded where title="title";

do a database backup first of course in case something goes wrong.  I
have not kept up with the latest database changes so this may not work.
I dont claim to be an expert either but I have played with the database
a little bit. So use this advice with caution.