[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings Crash

Ryan Kelley jphreak97 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 03:43:19 EST 2003

Can I use this gdb debugging program with my Debian installed mythtv or do I
have to go the compiling route? I'd kinda like to stick with the deb files
for now and work a little more at fixing it, so if I can debug that way it
would be great! The thing is that this a brand new problem for my install, I
had always been able to go to the Watch Recordings menu previously.

SCRATCH ALL THAT...
I just figured it out, the reason it doesn't work is due to the Purple
Galaxy theme. I just recently changed that and that is the only difference
from when it was functional. Now that I set it back to the "blue" theme
everything works fine again. Is this to be expected? Thanks again for the
help, I absolutely love this program. I am not a big TV watcher, but I am
always bummed when I miss the few shows I do watch so this has been really
great for me! And a great learning experience too! Thanks!