[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase --manual stuck

Matt Collins matt at clues.com
Fri Dec 12 23:02:04 EST 2003

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 09:14:58PM +0000, paulsykes at totalise.co.uk wrote:
> Doh stupid fingers.
>
> I mean it looks like a bug with mythtv-0.13!

Hmmm, that makes sense. I started seeing it in CVS a while back but
it didn't occur to me that it was hideously broken, I just worked
around it by poking the values direct into the db. wish I'd paid
more attention now, but it was early in the morning.

I suspect when you press return 5 times you're actually answering
those prompted questions, the cursor and output just aren't
synced up with the input right. You might try answering them in order
and see how it goes ;)

Matt