[mythtv-users] Record defaulting to PAL vice NTSC

Anthony Joint ajoint at jointcs.net
Fri Dec 12 22:27:38 EST 2003

I have also been seeing this. I also have the bttv module loaded at
startup with RedHat 9.0. I have a WinTV Go board. Mythbackend is running
as a service at boot time.

Versions up to 0.13 have worked for me without this problem.

I have wiped out my configuration and rerun the setup program. This did
not have any affect.

I am currently in the process of refilling the database. Once that's
complete. I will attempt a reboot with mythbackend no longer running as a
service. I will allow the system to come up and then run mythbackend
manually to see if this has any affect. Alternatively, since I have an
external tuner, I may pass over the Television input and go straight for
composite in.

Regards,

	-tony