[mythtv-users] Watch Recordings Crash

Ryan Kelley jphreak97 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 21:33:22 EST 2003

Just when I finally thought I had everything up and running perfectly, I get
some crazy quirky thing where my frontend is crashing on my. Here is the
story: I am on a Debian unstable system and I installed mythtv with the
packages available on the debian packager dudes site. I have a Hauppauge
WinTV Go capture card and an SB Live! sound card.
I start the front end and I got to watch Live TV and everything is fine.
When I want to go to Watch Recordings, the program immdeiately exits and I
am back at my X-Windows desktop. Anybody have any clue what this is or how
to fix it? Thanks a ton for all your ideas!

~mindseye