[mythtv-users] Graphics card for TV out

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Fri Dec 12 11:00:32 EST 2003

Were you talking about Jarod's NVidia documentation?

                      Andrew Hogue
                      <hogue at cs.yorku.ca>         To:       Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      mythtv-users-bounces        Subject:  Re: [mythtv-users] Graphics card for TV out
                      @mythtv.org

                      12/12/2003 09:39 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Discussion about
                      mythtv

Hi,

I bought a cheap MSI GeForceMX440.  It was extremely easy to setup the
TV-out, simply followed the instructions in the NVidia documentation and
it worked immediately.  I would definitely reccommend this one.

-- Andrew