[mythtv-users] Very strange channel tuning problem

Wayne Veilleux wayne.veilleux at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 12 08:27:14 EST 2003

Hi,

I finally found the solution for my problem. For a reason I don't
know, the "tvformat" setup value for each channel was not set. After
setting it to "NTSC" (case sensitive) using phpMyAdmin, mythtv came
back working properly. Two reasons came in mind, 1, I used the mythweb
interface once to setup globally the "contrast" for each channel. 2.
maybe the mysql restore didn't work properly.

Wayne