[mythtv-users] UK SkyDigibox + Mythtv

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Thu Dec 11 16:24:17 EST 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Richie Jarvis wrote:

> Question: Has anyone figured out a way to hookup a Grundig Sky-Digibox
> to MythTV yet?  Trying to figure out a way to get it to auto change
> channels....

Yep - the IR timings are very particular on sky boxes.  Have a look at my
website (http://www.nexusuk.org/projects/pvr/lirc.php) where I've got my
LIRC configuration and channel changer script for Sky Digibox (I use a
Panasonic, but all the digiboxes have identical remote controls)

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/

        *** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***