[mythtv-users] Updated "sleek" theme

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 11 15:04:23 EST 2003

        (Sorry if this goes out twice.  Mail server problems.)

j> I've updated the "sleek" theme to work with .13. I think all the bugs
j> have been worked out. The semi matching osd theme is also updated to
j> take advantage of the new linespacing tag in .13
[...]
j> http://jrfeenst.resnet.mtu.edu/mythtv

        Seems to be missing some files for the "Watch Recorded" screen?

bar-filler.png
bar-frame.png
showing-frame.png
showing-selected.png

I just grabbed them from the previous version.

        Also, the "program_info" container of the
"recpriorityprograms" window doesn't show the components of the
priority number correctly.  I'm getting these strings instead:

[%TYP...
[%CHA...
[%REC...

        Thanks!