[mythtv-users] RE:Sanity check for PVR-250 to DVD+R

Shane Hetzel shane-lists at thehillpeople.org
Thu Dec 11 01:07:48 EST 2003

OK, since my resolution is set to a DVD standard (720x480), then I won't
worry too much about the stream type. I know my bitrate is sufficient, and
not too high (4500, or soemthing like that). I plan to play around with
352x480 at 3500 later, to see if there is an appreciable difference to me.
The way I figure it, I can always re-encode the higher-res files, when it
comes time to archive.

Thanks for your time, James.

-Shane